Monday, July 21, 2008

Absolute Retraction

I am a woman of absolutes. I just think and then speak that way. Makes life a bit black and white but I like it that way. Others dont, but well I do. Like:
I absolutely believe their is only one way to heaven and that is through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
I absolutely believe I married the greatest man in the world.
I absolutely would do anything for my children.
I absolutely think that Gator Nation is the greatest thing in college sports.
Until now, I have really never had to go back on any of my absolutes. Unfortunately, I was in for a big surprise last night. Dear friends of ours, the Askews & co. invited us over for dinner and some Wii action. Until now, my absolute about video games was...They are absolutely pointless and we will absolutely never have one in our home. I have to absolutely retract that statement and only say this... once I have saved enough rainy day cash we will absolutely be getting a Wii and I will absolutely have a boxing rematch with Courtney and Nancy as I was sucker punched! It was great fun and I am absolutely exhausted and sore from playing! Check it out, you absolutely wont be disappointed!

2 comments:

nancy said...

I absolutely believe you have the best friends ever!!

Bryonm said...

Jesus and the Gators on the same list; some (FSU fans) would call that blasphemy...