Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Beginnings...


This post is a promise of a new beginning... I will begin to post more frequently again. I have been a bit under the weather for the past 10 weeks (you can see why below)... head over toilet and eyes held open with toothpicks type of sick...

The boys have been working a lot, we have been traveling to games, family visits, and some mini vacations and life has just been plain ol' busy... but I figure with this new life beginning, I should start a new begnning on my blog...if anyone is still reading...ARE YOU??

4 comments:

Charlene said...

yay! I'm so happy for you guys. I'll be praying for you and the little baby, that you feel better and the baby grows perfectly. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

praying for you!! glad you're "back" in the blogging world.

Emily said...

thanks gals! glad to be back..

Unknown said...

What a blessing! Praying for a healthy mommy and baby!!! The boys' pics were amazing! We still haven't sent in pics yet b/c we need some recent ones.