Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Magical suprise

Tomorrow morning we are waking the kids up early and taking them to the Magic Kingdom. It is a total suprise. Dont know why really, just because...
These are the moments I treasure, the night before a big day in their little lives. I picture their faces when we pull into the Magic Kingdom and they are in awe, I imagine their little bodies squirming all over the place as we park the car and thier voices squealing in delight as we board the monorail.
Our kids are awesome, they deserve and awesome suprise...now I hope to get an awesome night of sleep so I can keep up with them in the am...

3 comments:

Charlene said...

How fun, maybe we'll see you in Orlando (ya right). We're doing a similar thing today, but with SeaWorld. You're totally right, the little, well, huge smiles when they realize where they're going is so awesome and totally makes all the extra effort to keep it a secret so worth it. It also means that there's a lot less "Is it time to go to Disney/SeaWorld yet?" going on.

ELISE said...

hey you wanna take my kid too so you can get a jump on what it will feel like to have four kids?

I'll have in packed and ready in the am............ ;)

Anonymous said...

i am so jealous of this!