Sunday, February 24, 2008

Here it Goes..




So here it goes, my attempt at blogging! I have been reading, commenting on and enjoying everyone else's blog, I figured it was time to step into this new hi-tech journey and try it. I find I always have an opinion so what a perfect way to get it all out there...I have no idea when i will find the time to blog, but will try it anyways... hopefully the kiddos will not get into too much trouble while I am typing away...
This is a photo of my sweet baby girl, Scout. She is a mile a minute as you can see from this photo. We have been spending a lot of time at the beach lately. Trent is great at taking the kids on the surf board, burying everyone and digging giant holes! Mom gets some time to actually sit! Life is so good, God is so good. What an incredible life I live!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah. I get to be your first comment! Congrats on the blog. I can't wait to read more. Your daughter is beautiful! I'm so jealous of the beach..I wanna go!
God Bless

Charlene said...

Yeah, welcome to the blogging world! I'm so excited to have another blog to check a million times a day to waste a few moments. I can't wait to read up on all the opinions and adventures of the Edwards family.

Lyndsey said...

Yay! I love it! You better keep it up girl :)