Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Worst mommy, but too funny not to share...


Nap time is mommy time. This means, everyone naps under the age of 18 and sometimes mommy does too! The rules are no coming out of your room unless there is blood, smoke or a need for the bathroom. So, I was enjoying my 2 hours of mommy time to get dinner ready, check emails, rest, ect and I heard Dash crying. It went on for awhile (wont say how long). This is somewhat normal for him as he is not one to like to settle down. I finally had enough and went to encourage (we know what that means) him to have his nap time quietly. when I opened the door, this is what I saw. That would be our dora potty seat. He had put it around his neck and it was stuck! Really stuck. It took about 2 minutes to get it off. I am such a bad mom, but you have to admit that is funny!

No comments: