Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yikes...its been a while

It has been a while since my last post... yikes, I have become one of the awol bloggers! things have been quite a roller coaster here and I have not found too much time to write, seems a lot of people are having the same problem...we have been plagued by a miscarriage, the death of our dog, and a lot of sickness BUT we have also been blessed by many teachable moments for both us and our children about God's promise in our lives and God's unwavering faithfulness. I don't even know which topic to blog about since it has been so long... should I blog about the disappointing start to The Office Season, the exciting news out of spring practice up in gainesville, the hopes of an awesome summer, thankfulness in friends, the new family ministry stuff going on at Calvary Jupiter... too many things. I guess I will write about my promise to never let my blog go this long without a post!

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Did you really post this at 4:36 am?

Charlene said...

I was thinking the exact same thing as Lyndsey. What the heck are you doing up at that time? And how can you think clearly enough to write anything at that time?

Emily said...

oh you know I was doing some laundry, working on my novel, baking bread, working out.. the usual, dont tell anyone else but I wrote it at 7:36, my computer clock is wrong...