Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am full up to here...



I remember when I was little and would say " I am so full, I am full up to here" I would point to my nose. Then I would announce, " I have just this much room for dessert". That is kind what seems to happan nightly at our house. There are a few rules; you taste everything on your plate, eat your veggies, and no complaining about mom's cooking. It always seems that my kids are so full, cant take another bite, they even try to act like they are gagging if they eat one more bite. But wait! Dessert is then announced and suddenly they have plenty of room in their tummies. They are only full, I suppose to their nose. Now, I know I should stand firm, deny them dessert until every last crumb is eaten since there are starving kids all over the world. But, when we are able to get photo like this and a smile that says it all... well dessert just seems like... the thing to fill them up!

No comments: