Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This is War!


I am in a battle! And pictured is the carnage, the damage done. My enemy is the Sock Monster. He has some super secret guerilla warfare style of taking one sock hostage. I have tried to offer up matching socks in return for the missing sock to my favorite pairs but he is relentless. No matter my systerm, the monster always strikes again. I have an endless pile of poor, useless, one sock wonders! Every time I do laundry, I get a knot as I fold the last bib, roll the last set of PJs, hang the last shirt... because I know looming at the bottom of the hamper is the lastest victim of this evil creature!! How do I defeat him? Look what he has done! Help... anyone?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't even get me started on this one....

Lyndsey said...

There's no killing the monster...

Unknown said...

Of course if we come up with a solution, ladies, we could be on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch and be heroes to millions of moms out there! :)

Emily said...

jody, that would be great! can we kill the toy monster too? the one that takes the last piece of the puzzle or the special dice needed

aprilbrunjes said...

I've resigned myself to the fact..that I will never probably wear a matching pair of socks ever again.