Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Intentions

This morning my two oldest kids had a great idea (according to them). They had really good intentions. Every morning the boys do room time from 9- 10 am. and Scout does crib time. This means they stay in their room or crib with a set amount of toys and play. Sounds great doesn't it? I get an hour to clean, get ready... ect. Well it usually is great, but today, to boys had a big suprise for mommy. I went to check on them around 20 minutes into it. When I opened the door, I stepped into a giant puddle. Not good, seeing that their floors are wood! I looked at both of them in shock and asked what had happened. They were so excited to show me the wet towel, half used bar or soap and liquid soap from the bathroom, empty cups and wet dog. "We gave the dog a bath for you"... great intention, bad result, but awesome story!

1 comment:

Chris Goeppner said...

What a funny story Emily!
I didn't know you had a blog. Yay, another blogger buddy!;)
-Penny